Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Words are important for any speech

I often talk business people, social groups and other features. One of the questions I ask still, after the speech, "a contact or I simply speak me." Only very few of us have heard only the time to someone. We hear someone looking in general information or communication. I've been through several lectures, seminars and meetings sat and wondered, what you were trying to say. I thought about it, I began tips to realize that I could use.

Have you ever to someone's or a speaker was able to hear big words and pompous in each sentence, said. There is no meaning what in the framework or not, it plug into the set. Big words were never impressed me and has me thinking that the speaker was knowledgeable.One thing if the word outside of the context if the speaker pointless scheint.Eine another thing, is that if I don't understand the word you something not communiquer.Quelque, after I read, when you look into a thesaurus, the wrong word use.

One of the first tips is to know your audience, "who are you to talk?" If you speak to a class of 2nd graders to present and explain your child then speaking at this level.If you an astrophysicist and speak, a symposium of Astrophysics may heard you able at a slightly higher level to sprechen.Ich, that the average person 10e.Si level applies means need your words only gear. Regardless of the communication and make easier level which is the goal of a speech that is easy to do as your speech.

Another tip is to know your subject. I can tell you from experience that attempt, to bluff your way through an unknown area is finally bite.It is usually very obvious if someone not familiar with the topic and only "blow smoke."Take the time to examine and understand the problem.Break it up to "its basic shape, is it easier to smart when he speak."Try simply omit childish sounding, forget not to know your audience.

We have all heard talk about children rhyme "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me."Cases as in other areas that have words devastating impact on your career and vie.pensez what you say and examine words carefully can in all situations YH is not vrai.En ' learned once by the Director of the Florida company, I worked just before me give a report, "I want to look at my words, my future work depends on their" I thought he was joking, but it had me thinking and I remember yet it when I give a report or a speech.

No comments: